CIVIL SECURITY UNIT TASK FORCE PUSOG
SERVICE MISSION AND VISION
The office that enforces discipline managed by well trained personnel responsible in safeguarding government properties as well as enforcing traffic laws and ordinances, and in line with the cities core values to support the total development of the city as a premier Agro Ecotourism center in the Philippines.
Our office Is committed to enforce laws and ordinances to prevent and control crimes and to maintain peace and order, and to ensure public safety and to protect government buildings and properties.
• We speak truth at all times.
• We inform people what they need to know.
• We submit accurate evaluation and other reports.
• We work hard to meet our goals.
• We extend assistance beyond the scope of our goals
• We offer options and alternatives to meet our costumers needs.
• We accept our mistakes and limitations.
• We acknowledge others ideas.
• We are sensitive to other peoples needs.
• We are determined to give excellent service amidst challenges
• We keep on working to attain what is being asked for
• We do our work without complaints and remain calm despite work crisis
• We recognize the rights of others
• We give priority to people with special needs
• We give regards to our heritage and different cultural practices ( patriotism )
• We abide by existing policies and regulation
• We serve in a well-arranged and conducive work place
•We wear our prescribed office uniform