SERVICE MISSION AND VISION
An employment facilitation office managed by competent, hardworking, efficient, honest, sincere and respectful personnel providing employment counselling, job matching, job referrals and employment information services to contribute to the improvement of labor industry of the city being premiere Agro-Ecotourism
We hereby commit to deliver excellent service to the public with utmost competence, confidence, compassion, dedication, honest and trustworthiness in the performance of our
duties and responsibility in conformity with the principle of accountability and transparency guided by ethical standards.
We hereby commit to provide local and overseas employment opportunities, protect job seekers for overseas employment from illegal recruiters and continuously monitor the safety of the overseas workers.
We hereby commit to support the development of the city by providing employment opportunities to the iriguenos.
In our way of promoting Iriga as a city of character and in our desire for service excellent, we sincerely adhere to the following values.
- We speak the truth at all times
- We inform the people what they need to know
- We submit accurate performance evaluation and reports
- We work hard to meet our goals
- We extend assistance beyond the scope of our work
- We offer option and alternatives to meet our customer’s needs
- We accept our mistakes and limitations
- We acknowledge other people’s ideas
- We are sensitive to other people’s needs
- We are determined to give excellent service amidst challenges
- We keep on working to attain what is being asked for
- We do our work without complaints and remain calm despite work crisis
- We recognize the rights of others
- We give priority to people with special needs
- We give regards to our heritage and different cultural practices ( patriotism )
- We abide by existing policies and regulation
- We serve in a well-arranged and conducive work place
- We wear our prescribed office uniform