A fair and just legal arm of the City, with compassionate, open-minded and honest personnel who provide prompt assistance on legal matters to promote peace and unity to support the total development of the city as a premiere Agro-Ecotourism Center in the Philippines.
As the legal arm of the City of Iriga, we commit to render legal service / assistance with all good fidelity to the City Government as well as to the public.
We shall encourage the delivery of effective, sincere and prompt legal services to identified customers and the establishment of well – coordinated legal services to all the cities different department and offices.
We are committed to deliver prompt, efficient and effective legal services to clients as we are professionals and dedicated public servants.
We are accountable for the fair and just disposition of legal issues and problems to attain justice for all.
In our way of promoting Iriga as a City of character and in our desire for service excellence we sincerely adhere to the following values:
- We speak the truth at all time
- We inform the people what they need to know
- We submit accurate performance evaluation and other reports
- We work hard to meet our goals
- We extend assistance beyond the scope of our work
- We offer options and alternatives to meet our customers’ needs
- We accept our mistakes and limitations
- We acknowledge other people’s ideas
- We are sensitive to other people’s needs
- We are determined to give excellent service amidst challenges
- We keep on working to attain what is being asked for
- We do our own work without complaints and remain calm despite work crisis
- We recognize the rights of others
- We give priority to people with special needs
- We give regard to our heritage and different cultural practices (patriotism)
- We abide by existing policies and regulations
- We serve in a well-arranged and conductive work place
- We wear our prescribed office uniform