A division thru Office of the City Planning and Development Coordinator responsible for the promotion and development of livelihood and entrepreneurship in the city including promotion of business counselling, product development, marketing, packaging and labelling.
To develop conveniently packaged products of Iriga City, primarily, “Gulay na Katnga”, “Tinuktuk and Coco Coir.
To improve the collection efficiency of the City’s Micro-Financing Program.
- To put Iriga City in the competitive world market.
- To increase the collection efficiency on loans from 50% to 80% on private sector borrowers.
- To create employment and livelihood opportunities for Iriguenos.
- To promote investment and eco-tourism.
- To increase/augment the household/family income.
- To increase the City revenue.
- Product development and packaging of the One-Town-One-Product of the City (Gulay na Katnga and Tinuktuk).
- Market linkaging/matching.& product showcase.
- Enhancement of Skills on how to produce “Gulay na Katnga” and “Tinuktok”.
- Profiling and organization of Micro-Small and Medium Entrepreneurs (MSME’s), and, conduct inventory of their various products.
- Formulation of Product brochures and TLDC brochures.
- Development of Project Proposals and submission to funding institutions.
- Fund sourcing (grant or equity/grant).
- Provision of Product Display & Tourism Center.
- Participation in Trade Fair and Expo’s in local and national.
- Strengthening of the Credit Financing System.
- Issuance of demand letters to delinquent borrowers, and, thereafter seek the assistance of the Barangay Council in the collection of overdue accounts.
- Adopt legal action to collect delinquent accounts thru the assistance of the Legal Office.